memberplanet has collaborated with Delta Gamma Foundation to provide a turn-key solution for your online fundraising efforts. You can login and choose from any of the approved donation site templates, giving you a head start with this year's Anchor Splash/Slam or philanthropic endeavors.
Donation site feature include the following:
- Live thermometer of donations raised
- Create supporter pages for teams/chapter or individual sister page for a contest
- Add photos, videos, and social sharing tools (Tip: Recommend sharing your donation link on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter to help spread the word!)
- Download your chapter mobile app to collect on-site donations, t-shirt sells, and tickets!
Below are some helpful support links:
Step 1 - Log-in to memberplanet
Already know your login? Login into memberplanet: https://www.memberplanet.com/Login.aspx
Don't know your login? Email us at email@example.com and include your chapter name. (Ex: Gamma Phi)
Please note you must use your DG chapter already on the system. Your group name is listed by your chapter name, such as Gamma Iota. Some of the many reasons why you'll love using your chapter on the system include:
- Special Delta Gamma pricing
- You can raise funds on be half of Foundation automatically
- Your sisters are already in your chapter
- We sync on a daily basis with Delta Gamma's member database (No extra work to join alumnae group - we do it for you!)
Step 2 - Edit your Donation Site
Customize the text with your philanthropy details. You also have the option to add photos, videos, and customize the look of the page to show your chapter's unique personality. Find instructions here. Preferred thank you message text is listed below:
- For ticket sales: “Thank you for your support of Delta Gamma Foundation. Due to the uncertain environment created by COVID-19, we ask
that you consider your ticket purchase a donation in the event that [name of
event] is canceled."
- For event pages: "If the live event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, please note that we are unable to issue refunds.”
Step 3 - Share!
Find sharing options on your donation admin page. Post to Facebook or Twitter, or send a branded email announcement about your donation site. Share your page URL to immediately start collecting!
Download Mobile App
Use the below links to download app on iPhone or Android for exclusive DG content! Communicate with your sisters through texts and collect on-site donations, tickets, and t-shirts sales. The funds will go straight to Delta Gamma Foundation or chapter/primary bank account you have on file.