- "None of my chapter officers have been added as an admin. What should we do to get set-up?"
- "Our chapter collected funds in a donation campaign. How do we transfer the funds to the Foundation?"
- "Our chapter has a new bank account and needs to make updates. What do we do?"
- "I need to issue a refund for a collected payment. How do I issue a refund?"
- "Our form is saying it is locked. What should we do?"
- "I've tried resetting my memberplanet password but am not getting an email. What should I do?"
- "Our chapter collected funds on a payment form, but have not seen the funds transfer to our bank account. What should we do?"
- "Our chapter is using a form to collect payments. When will the funds be transferred and how frequently does that occur?"
- "I want to update my profile to my chapter position email. How do I update my profile?"
- "I am not seeing a member added into our chapter on memberplanet. Why is this member not showing?"
- "How do I download my member roster?
"None of my chapter officers have been added as an admin. What should we do to get set-up?"
- Admin access can be grated by any current admin with full access to your group on memberplanet. If there is no current full access admin for the chapter, you will need to reach out to EO (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with having the administrators changed for your chapter.
"Our chapter collected funds in a donation campaign. How do we transfer the funds to the Foundation?"
- If you have set up your Donation Campaign using the Foundation Fundraising Steps there are no additional steps your chapter needs to take to have collected funds transferred to the Foundation. This will happen automatically. You can tell this has been completed correctly, because your form will have a subtitle under it reading "Delta Gamma Foundation"
- If your chapter has set up the form incorrectly and you are not seeing that subtitle, you will want to contact the Foundation at email@example.com so a member of the Foundation staff can assist you with next steps to get that corrected and the funds transferred correctly.
"I need to issue a refund for a collected payment. How do I issue a refund?"
- Your current admins with Full Admin Access or Reports Access have the ability to issue refunds to individuals who have submitted payments to your group. Instructions on how to issue a refund are below.
- On the left navigation bar, click Reports
- Select the person you're issuing a refund to
- On the payment details screen, click Issue a Refund
- Add any refund notes
- Select the method of refund and click Submit
"Our form is saying it is locked, what should we do?"
- As a security precaution, if an individual attempts to fill out a payment form or donation campaign with payment information that is invalid too many times in a row, this will lock your form. Contact our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of your group as it is shown in your admin portal in the upper left hand corner, the name of the form and a link to the locked form, and our team will be happy to assist with having the form unlocked.
"I've tried resetting my memberplanet password but am not getting an email, what should I do?"
- If you are not receiving a reset password, there is one of three things going on:
- You may be trying to reset an email not associated to your profile. Remember your profile will be associated to the same email that is associated to your Delta Gamma Website account
- You have unsubscribed from memberplanet emails and the reset cannot be sent to you
- You have an issue with your profile.
Our Support Team will be happy to take a look. Please send an email to email@example.com and include your first and last name, chapter name, and the email you are trying to reset.
"Our chapter collected funds on a payment form, but have not seen the funds transfer to our bank account. What should we do?"
- If your group has set up a form and collected funds, but have not seen funds post to your transfer reports, you will want to check that your group's bank account is verified and that your group has associated the form to a bank.
- If your group's bank account is not verified, you will want to complete the verification process.
- Associating a form to a bank lets the system know your group is ready to receive the funds in a transfer.
- Follow these steps to add a bank account to your form to have the funds transferred to your group during your next transfer period:
- Log onto memberplanet
- Click the type of form (event/payment) in main navigation bar on the left side of the screen
- Click the form name you wish to link a bank account; this will take you to the form admin page
- Click the section labeled 'Select a bank account to deposit funds'
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the account, or to add a new one
"Our chapter is using a form to collect payments. When will the funds be transferred and how frequently does that occur?"
- Transfers will occur based on the frequency your group has selected. Most groups select a weekly transfer, but occasionally groups select monthly transfers.
- Transfers that have been set up as weekly will occur on a weekly basis each Wednesday.
- Monthly transfers will occur on the first Wednesday of the month and include all funds collected within the previous month.
- Deposits typically take 3 - 4 business days to reach your account. Most groups will receive their transfers on the Friday of each week. If there is a holiday on Monday transfers will be delayed by one business day.
"I want to update my profile to my chapter position email. How do I update my profile?"
- We do not recommend setting up your profile with a chapter email. Keep in mind that this information will follow you from your time as a collegian to becoming a member of an alumnae group.
- If you would like to update your profile email to a different personal email, that is no problem at all. An admin for your chapter can complete that update at any time within the member database.
"I am not seeing a member added into our chapter on memberplanet. Why is this member not showing?"
- This could be for several reasons. If a member is not appearing within your database in your memberplanet group, there is likely an issue with the profile being synced with the Delta Gamma database. You will want to reach out to Delta Gamma to request additional information on having the member updated. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this situation.
"How do I download my member roster?"
- To download your member roster, please do the following:
- Go to Members on left-hand menu
- On the right, click View all members
- On the right, click Export the database
- If you receive a message that you will get an email when ready, then wait for that email
- Note: The email link to the download may not work, but if it does, a new browser tab will open and you can download from there.
- Once email is received, or if you are not prompted to wait for an email, go back to Members on the left-hand menu
- On the right, click "View downloads"
- Download your database to Excel.