Your login will be the email associated to your Delta Gamma account.
Your group's admin portal will include the Greek letters name of your chapter as seen below.
- Your chapter's name (ex: Alpha Chi) is in the upper left hand corner
- The left-hand navigation is showing options like Members and Broadcasts
- The activity feed is showing past forms created by your chapter
- The Members box is populated with your chapter's members
If you are already an admin, and you are logged in and seeing your correct chapter name at the top of the screen, you are all set-up as an admin and can begin using the admin tools, including adding additional admins into your group.
You will know you are in the wrong place, or do not have admin permission if:
- Your group's name is very specific, such as "Anchor Splash Alpha Chi"
- The left-hand navigation is not showing options for Members or Broadcasts
- Your activity feed has no past forms
- Your members box has only yourself added
- If at any time, you were prompted to enter a Group Name when logging in.
If you experience any of the above mentioned items, you need to STOP using this group and not set up any forms or campaigns.
Using an out of partnership group will cause issues when setting up your donation campaigns as your group will not receive the discounted processing rates available within the Delta Gamma partnership group, and your group will not sync with the Delta Gamma servers.
If you do accidentally create a new group out of partnership, do not set up any forms and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last names, your email address, the group you created, and the chapter you should be a member of and we can help point you in the right direction.
If you are not an admin for your chapter, and believe you should be one, please contact email@example.com and we can connect you with your chapter's current admins.